For over 25 years bioCycle™ has been at the forefront of the wastewater industry in Ireland. bioCycle™ provides a complete wastewater solution and total protection by manufacturing, designing, installing and servicing wastewater treatment systems.
All bioCycle™’s sales staff are experienced engineers so you can be sure of receiving professional expertise from people that really know all about deigning, installing and maintaining a complete wastewater management system for your property.
Over 25 Years’ Experience
For over 25 years bioCycle™ has been at the forefront of the wastewater industry in Ireland.
- 1989 – bioCycle™ was founded.
- 1990 – Awarded “New Product of the Year” & Best Outdoor Product” at Plan Expo.
- 1991 – Awarded the “Building Product Award” at Plan Expo.
- 1992 – First Company to Receive an Irish Agrément Board Certification for the wastewater treatment system.
- 1994 – Awarded the “Green Product of the Year” form the Department of the Environment.
- 2000 – Founding member of the Domestic Effluent Treatment Association.
- 2002 – First company to received ISO 9001:2000 form the N.S.A.I. for the Design, Supply, Installation, monitoring and servicing of Wastewater Treatment Systems.
- 2005 – Awarded the “Product of the Show Award” the Irish Sustainable Building Show.
- 2007 – bioCycle™ System was tested & certified to the New European Standard En12566-3.
- 2010 – bioCycle™ introduce the bioCycle™ECO sbr system.
- 2014 – Celebrating 25 years in business.
Multi Award Winning
Over the past 25 years bioCycle™ has received numerous building and environmental awards.
Clean tank, well maintained
I am a customer of bioCycle™ since 1999. I could not be happier with the system and I haven’t even had to pump it out yet. The tank is very clean and never smells even in the hot summer months. I am signed up to the yearly maintenance contract and when a blower on the system did fail, an alarm went off in the system and bioCycle™ came out the same day and replaced the blower for free as part of the maintenance contract.
Mr. Edward O’Mahony, Monkstown, Co. Cork.
Ideal for a site with poor drainage
I live in an area with poor drainage and a high water table, which presents problems with wastewater and sewage. I checked various sewage systems over a two year period and spoke to people with the same problem that I had with poor soil. I installed a bioCycle™ system in September 2005 and it is excellent. I would have no problem recommending this system as I know first-hand how good it is. The system also adds value to the property and is cheap to run, a win win solution to a very serious but common problem throughout the country.
Patsy Keane, Dungarvan, Co.Waterford.
Over the past 25 years bioCycle™ has continued to build a excellent relationship with various companies and government bodies.