- Highest Treatment Performance.
- Reinforced Concrete Tank.
- Tested & Certified to EN 12566-3.
- Multiple Safety Features.
- 30 Year Warranty.
- Longest Desludging Intervals 7-10 Years.
- Agrément Certified.
- Proven system with over 25 years successful operation.
Compare for yourself
We are so confident that our wastewater solution is the most comprehensive offering on the market. Download our Compare bioCycle™ sheet to help you make the right choice.
1. Above ground blower box
The air blower must be located in a well-ventilated area. Blowers located within the treatment system will have a decreased life span.
2. Large access manhole
Allows easy access to all parts of the system for inspection and servicing.
3. 4,000 litre freeboard capacity
In the event of power failure or pump malfunction allows the system to continue to receive effluent for up to 48 hours without overflowing or discharging untreated effluent into the environment.
4. 3000 litre capacity – up to 10 years
Unrivalled sludge storage allows for anaerobic digestion, reducing the sludge volumes by up to 50% this results in an extended de-sludging period of 10 years.
5. 2,800 litre aeration chamber
Longer retention times means higher and more consistent level of treatment. Multiple diffusers in the aeration chamber greatly enhance the performance by reducing the dead spot’s within the chamber.
- Higher and more consistent level of treatment.
- Extended desludging periods (approx 7-10 years).
- The ability for the system to accept shock & varying loads.
- Can handle normal amounts of FOG, detergents, bleaches, etc.
- Allow the system to continue receiving effluent in the event of a malfunction or power failure for a minimum of 60 hours as required by some Local Authorities.
- Allows service personnel to enter the system for servicing.
- In the event of a malfunction or power failure will not discharge untreated effluent into the environment causing pollution and possible contamination of drinking water.
- Greatly reduces to risk of blockages and ponding in the polishing filter.
- Distributes the effluent evenly throughout the polishing filter allowing more effective tertiary treatment.
- Visual Unobtrusive.
- More effective sludge return, reduces the risk of blockage and guarantees long term treatment performance.
- No risk of blockage between the multiple tanks.
- Long lifespan.
- No concrete backfilling.
- No risk of the tank being crushed by high water table.
- Allows the treated wastewater be used for irrigation.
- Help to protect environment and you.
- Can be easily adjusted for varying loads/family sizes.
- If a problem does arises with performance it can be easily rectified.
- Negates damage from internal flooding.
- Well ventilated which will not decease the life of the blower.
- Meets electrical regulations and health & safety regulations.
30 YEAR GUARANTEE
All bioCycle™ domestic systems come with a 30 year warranty provided the system is installed and maintained as per bioCycle™’s instructions.
Project: Replacement of an Existing Wastewater Treatment System and installation of a new soil polis…
Project: Installation of Commercial bioCycle™ System & 660msq Polishing Filter for New Residenti…
Project: Design & Upgrade of an existing malfunctioning sequential batch reactor wastewater trea…
Project: Design, supply, install and certify 2 x BioCycle™ Eco wastewater treatment systems and poli…
A recent episode of RTE’s Eco Eye featured a septic tank replacement by bioCycle™. Eco Eye pre…
The existing on-site wastewater treatment system was no longer operating to the satisfaction of t…